Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Six Little Words No One Ever Wants To Hear

When Garet and Maddie are out playing in the backyard:


"Mom, Maddie's stuck in the garden!"


She was buried up to her armpits in the garden. Sorry, there was no time for pictures...here is what her clothes looked like:

Her crocks are buried somewhere in there....I am going to have Jeff fish them out since he missed this little adventure. RRRRRRRR!! Garet is still laughing about it...while I am leaving for a church meeting still fuming!!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I can't help it, I am laughing so hard. Wow that is priceless! I need to see a picture of your garden!

Rochelle said...

How does one get stuck in the garden? heee haaa heeeeeheeee!

Bonnie said...

Glad you got a good laugh!! I am on the third try washing her clothes to get all of the dirt and smell out!! We might not have any green beans or peas this year...We'll just call it "Maddie Corner."

Jacci said...

oh my gosh! how did that happen? holy cow I would have died laughing! I am so sorry!

Autumn said...

Do you think the throw ups are due to the flu or immersing herself in pig poo! SICK! Glad you took a photo of the clothes! Just telling me didn't do it justice! SICK!

tanya.... said...

That sucks! I hope we make it through these two two year olds!