Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all!! I am always glad that Mother's day falls during the school year....I always get such cute "treasures" from my children. This year, they have included:

A poster-card and painted flowers on a dowel (to put in my yard) from Kaleb.
And a card and some silk roses (to last forever) from Garet.
Right now, I am supposed to be lying in bed waiting for my breakfast...Jeff is slaving away in the kitchen. I better get in position!! Hope everyone has a great day and that your family makes you feel special like mine does!!

3 comments:

Jacci said...

Happy mothers day! thanks for the cute treat! love you!

tanya.... said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love the treat! It is great!

Autumn said...

Happy Mother's Day! ...Bryan and the kids ate my treat! :( Hope you had a great day! Love you!