Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Trip to Hawaii

On March 4th, we were lucky enough to leave on our week-long trip to Hawaii. Jeff's awesome parents were nice enough to take us and the rest of the Halliday adults on vacation. To begin our trip, Bryan & Autumn, Ryan & Laura, Corey & Jacci, Greg, and Jeff & I, flew out of Salt Lake City to meet the rest of the group at the Phoenix airport. We started the trip off on the right foot: Girls on one side of the plane.
Boys on the other!
The flights down didn't seem too long until the last one from Vegas to Honolulu. I think we were all really anxious to get there....and pretty tired!! Once we got there, Jeff, Bryan and Mike went to go get our rental vans. The GPS system that we wanted was broken, so we opted not to get one. Because of this, we wound up driving from one end of Honolulu to the other looking for a road that the car rental place told us to find to get to our motel. (We forgot to look for it until after we passed it.) Unfortunately, in Hawaii, the road names are very similar to one another with only one or two letters different. This was only the beginning of our many driving adventures in a new land without a map....

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Is that it!? You gonna post more later?? Definitely a good way to start off the trip! Love these pics!

tanya.... said...

You have to post more pics! I need to see them to relive it!! I want to go back so bad!!

Bonnie said...

Patience....I'm gonna do a Hawaii post a day till I'm done...I hope!

Rochelle said...

I love the pics of the three girls! And I just laugh at how much Jeff looks like his dad!
Next time Jeremy and I are inviting ourselves along!

Laura said...

Ok, I seriously hate that picture of me. I look drunk or something. Can't wait to see more!