Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Mike!!

I just want to wish Jeff's dad Mike a belated Happy Birthday!! I know this one hasn't turned out to be the greatest, but we'll have better ones to come!! Here are ten things we love about Mike:


1. He is the best Grandpa ever!! My kids adore him!!

2. He is always willing to help!! Last year, he helped Jeff do sprinklers when he wasn't feeling so hot himself.

3. He is the best example of living the Gospel.

4. He is the Patriarch of our family.

5. Whenever anyone needs advice, we all go to him.

6. I have always felt loved and accepted by him!

7. He gives the BEST hugs!!

8. He is a FIGHTER!!

9. He takes pride and honor in his job as a police officer...I know he will miss it greatly when he has to retire.

10. I know you are all jealous....but, he gave me the "Mini-Mike" of the family. It is so funny to watch the goofy things that Jeff does with our kids and then to find out later that he is just copying his dad!!


We love you so much, Mike!! And we are so blessed to be members of your family!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I 2nd all ten of those things...even the Jeff sprinkler one! Since it saved your sanity! :)

Laura said...

Love the tribute! Well said, I couldn't agree more!

Rochelle said...

Despite his news I hope he had a wonderful birthday with his family!