Saturday, May 17, 2008

Phew and P-U!!!

We finally got our garden in today....It was quite the stinky job!! (I actually gagged a couple of times.) Jeff kept telling me to stop complaining since the fertilizer was free....We better have some award winning veggies with the smell of that stuff!! (Yes, those are "pig rubbings" on the vinyl fence in the back.)
We planted: corn, green beans, peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, pumpkins, cantelopes, squash, zucchini, and watermelons(to be added as soon as I find some).

6 comments:

Autumn said...

I really don't know how you walked around in all of that CRAP! I know it smells terrible...from experience! Sick!

Bonnie said...

I think I have that smell permanently on me!!!

Laura said...

Looks good. I hope to have a garden someday. :)

Rochelle said...

What are pig rubbins?

tanya.... said...

I can not believe you left the pig rubbins on your fence you neat freak!!

Bonnie said...

Hey, the hose won't get them off and I'm not gonna go out there with a brush!! Pig rubbins consist of what my garden is full of: pig poo, pig pee, and mud...what the pigs were always covered with!!