Friday, October 10, 2008

OOPS!!

Okay, so I'm not THIS crazy:
I like to think of it more as INDEPENDENT.... Today I decided to "finish" cleaning our outside windows. Equipment required: ladder, glass cleaner, and lots of paper towels...another person(optional?). Well, to make a long story short: I fell off of the ladder, heard a "popping" noise and hurt my knee. I did not break anything; but, I need to go in Monday morning for an MRI. The doctor is almost certain I tore my ACL..."OUCH!!"
Next time:
Heels, sleek pants and all!!

6 comments:

Susie said...

OUCH! Those pictures are crack ups. Do you have a brace or something until you get it checked out? I hope it's nothing too serious and that you heal up quickly!

Christina said...

Knee surgery is so not what you need! I hope it's not the ACL. And you'll be out on the 5k! I hope you're better fast- knee injuries are no fun.

Jacci said...

ouch! I hope you are ok! I have had a knee injury before they hurt!! I still have pain from mine occasionally! no fun! let me know if I can do anything for you!

Autumn said...

Sometimes you are too independant for your own good! Jace was worried about you all day! Sorry you had to take all 3 kids to the Dr.!!! What time is your appt on Monday? I can babysit after work!

Ella said...

Bonnie! Oh no! I only just now read your post. What do you need? Do you need help on Monday? I can't believe it. I hope it ends up not being too serious! When I read your email you responded to from Christina I was confused but thought maybe you meant because of your new job! I am so sorry you're hurt!

Heats said...

Oh my gosh! That sucks! I have a guy who does all the outside windows for 1.50 per window and the screen is $1.00 more. I will get you that number!