Monday, October 6, 2008

The "I" Tag

I know I have lots to catch up on.... So, here's one of the tags. My friend Susie tagged me on this.

If you've been tagged, copy this and erase my answers, then post it on your own blog.

I: Bonnie Heather Francis Halliday
I am: a mom, a wife, a homemaker, a daughter of God, a (hopefully, soon-to-be) an assistant manager at Target...
I think: too much and get overwhelmed...
I know: a lot more than I used to, and I know that I don't know much.
I want: to feel financially secure.
I wish: a lot of things that were out of my control could have gone differently in my life.
I hate: feeling like a victim.
I miss: my sisters and hanging out with friends more.
I fear: for my children.
I feel: tired all the time.
I hear: Gizmo cleaning himself...everyone else is with Jeff at the church setting up chairs in their jammies....
I smell: Jeff's omelet from breakfast...ick!
I crave: a treat.
I search: for good books to read and enough time and energy to accomplish everything.
I wonder: what I'll be when I grow up.
I regret: not being a better wife and mother sometimes.
I love: my family!
I care about: how my children develop and learn...
I always: have more to do.
I am not: perfect.
I believe: that I have much to offer others.
I dance: in my car running errands or while cleaning.
I sing: in my car very loudly and when I get tired...watch out Target!
I don't always: get ready for the day.
I write: a lot of blog posts.
I win: ??
I lose: many games to my children...
I never: stay quiet when I feel something is wrong.
I listen: to everyone...
I can usually be found: in bed with a book, in the kitchen, in the car....
I am scared of: someone hurting my children.
I need: help more often than I ask for it.
I am happy about: how settled I feel now and my new calling in the Young Women's.
I tag: Everyone!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I guess you liked some of my answers, huh? My sister in law kept the same ones, too.
Thanks for doing the tag! It's fun to hear what other moms think about and how they feel. Turns out we're not all that different deep down!

Cami said...

Fun to read more about you, Bonnie. I concur with a lot of things that you said! I was like, yep, uh huh, oh yeah, totally, me too! ha.