Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kaleb ROCKS at TaeKwonDo!!

I don't know if I've mentioned enough how proud I am of Kaleb and his accomplishments and dedication to TaeKwonDo. A couple of weeks ago, he tested again and has earned his red belt. He is now one belt ranking below a black belt!! He has worked so hard on his focusing skills and has really learned to pay attention so much better than I could ever teach him. I am so grateful that he is able to do this and loves it!

Kaleb doing his form.

Kaleb performing "Attack and Defense" moves on a much bigger kid. Way to go, Kaleb!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

That's awesome. I love the discipline that it teaches them. Too bad Jared thinks it looks "stupid." I think he'd like it if he gave it a chance!

Autumn said...

Way to go Kaleb!! Why did they pair him with Andre the Giant?? ..oh well he looked like he could kick his butt anyway...