Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"The Office"

Last Thursday night was "The Office" season 5 premiere. Some of my friends and I had a dinner party to celebrate the occasion:



We dressed up for the occasion. Here are our renditions of the characters:

Pam Beasley by Ella:


Michael Scott by Matt:
Angela Martin by Christina:
Meredith Kapoor by Candis:
Jan Levinson by yours truly:
The definite winner:
Dwight Schrute by Jake!!
Jake graced us with "Schrute-isms" throughout the evening!

We had a great time and enjoyed the premiere!! We ran out of time to do "Office Olympics." Can we plan on next week??

6 comments:

Christina said...

So fun to see all of the pictures! I can't wait to watch again tomorrow. And I may have to borrow some of these pics when I get around to posting about this!

Rochelle said...

You guys ROCK! You all look so good! I'm impressed!

Kristi said...

Awesome!! That's all I have to say about that.

Laura said...

That looks like so much fun, I love that show!

Cami said...

The costumes are great! I am glad that I got you hooked on the show too. It's awesome isn't it? It's on again tonight!! Wahooo!!!

Autumn said...

He He He!! Love it! I'm glad I talked you into curling your hair like Jan! Love Dwight! He was perfect!! Can't wait to catch tonight's episode!