Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Twilight Party"





On Saturday August 2nd, the last book in the Twilight series was released. Autumn dragged me kicking and screaming to a party for this....


She even made me wear a shirt.... And act like a goofball....with some of the funnest people around. I have always been secretly jealous of Autumn and her luck of picking the "perfect" place to live with great neighbors/Ward/etc. I was only lucky enough to be in this Ward for six months....but I'm glad that I got to hang out with these great women! I even met some new fun gals!
Our sister-in-law Jacci joined us up in Sandy. We went to Olive Garden to eat, play, and goof around for a while before the midnight release.
You know how you think that you're REALLY REALLY hungry?? Um, yeah, Jeff enjoyed this for TWO meals... I had a great time, even though I came home early. (I didn't want to stay and buy the book since I borrowed the others.) AND, I am anxiously waiting for Autumn to hurry and finish the book so I can borrow it.... HURRY AUTUMN!! HURRY!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

You're so funny! Aren't you glad that I took away your agency and made you participate!! So much fun! Oh...and you don't have to be jealous of my neighborhood... you've been adopted! Too bad you skipped Walmart you missed Teri modeling some extra special belts! :) Can't wait for next time...you better keep your shirt handy!

Christina said...

Looks like a great time for all of those vampire loving fans! It's so fun to extend the network of friends all over the place.

Natelli Johnston said...

I had so much fun and am so glad you came, I think we should all see the sister pants hood show next week :D