Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just a little late night outing.....

....to see the 12:01am showing of "The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2!"

Candis texted me around 11:00pm to see if I was up for it. My reply: "Of course! I'll just wash my face and come get you!!" BIG MISTAKE!! Candis should have taken one look and gone by herself.....I think from now on, I am required to look "presentable." NOT in my early morning Wal-mart look and attire.... No seriously, we had a blast minus the "after affects" of the large popcorn!! It is so fun to have friends as crazy as me!! You all rock!! I'm looking forward to our next "outing!!"

8 comments:

Rochelle said...

I just went and saw it last night! Im sad it's over!

Autumn said...

You were looking special that night...but hey I think that is how everyone should look at the midnight movie!! We are going this week if you want to go again! I can't wait to see it!

Ella said...

That was really nice of you to try to redeem yourself. I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Bonnie said...

Hey Ella, I love you soooo much that I would go to Wally and buy what that old lady in front of you was buying just for you!! HAHAHA!!

Ella said...

Hilarious. Definitely worth a comment re-check. I hope you know I am just teasing you anyway.

Candis Ellis said...

Hi Bonnie! So, I officially forgive you now...although, I am not so sure that I wasn't the one looking blase! I also love that I can call you in the middle of the night to go out!! So fun to have good friends that are as crazy as me :)

Heats said...

How fun! That is awesome you went. I am going to see that show too. I'm excited.

tanya.... said...

Fun Girls night out!!