Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Quirks Tag

My friend Susie tagged me on this. I don't know what she was thinking?!? Me, have quirks?? K, I'll try....

These are the instructions that I am supposed to follow:
*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know that they've been tagged.

K, let me put my thinking cap on....

1. I have an "all-or-nothing" attitude about things. I hate finishing a job halfway through. I will stay up all night to finish a project. I got a new car in January. A week later, I put a scratch and a dent in the passenger rear door....I want a new car...or, I really want to get in a minor accident with someone else at fault, so my door can get fixed...most people do not even notice the damage... RRRR, OCD!
2. I am always hot, BUT I can't go to sleep without wearing socks.
3. I will not take my kids out in public if they are not decent: clothes coordinated and hair fixed. BUT, I will go out wearing yoga's, a t-shirt, no bra, no make-up, and hair in an unbrushed pony. I guess subconsciously I don't think I'm white trash if my kids look decent??
4. I am a clean freak/perfectionist, BUT I will put off showering and getting ready for the day.
5. I hate touching feet! Even my own! I really hate it that I can't afford to get pedicures right now!!
6. I always notice people's teeth first. I probably can recognize who someone is talking about if they described their teeth...
WOW, that wasn't as hard as I thought it might be....maybe I do have more....
So, now I'll tag: Autumn, Candis, Ella, Christina, Jacci and Laura!
Good luck, Gals!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

OH GREAT! K...I'll think about it! Sheesh!

Cami said...

Funny! So fun to learn more stuff about you. I think we all have a little bit of that in us.

So fun to have our kids in the same class too. Garet looked so cute and it was fun doing carpool while it lasted. At least we get to see each other for parties and stuff! Love the green folder too. So cute.

Rochelle said...

I love that you get your kids ready and you are just slummin it! Your a step ahead of me, half the time Thatch is wearing rain boots with shorts!