Friday, January 25, 2008

Tomorrow...Happy...Something...

Tomorrow...I will dust and work our before I do anything "fun."

Happy...just heard we should be getting a paycheck this week, yay!

Something I know...winter will eventually turn to spring.

Currently...need to get ready for the day and accomplish something.

Wanting...not to have to worry about bills.

Favorite gadget...my new vacuum....it really sucks!!

Thankful...for our good health at the moment.

Wondering...if working out and dieting are really worth it???

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I second you on being Thankful for good health! And you may be all ready to want spring and I am still over here praying for a good snow. I am envious about all your snow! Please take goods pics of all of it and post it. Share the white!

Autumn said...

I used that same vaccuum joke to Bryan the other day! Nerd! I am so jealous you have a new one!!!

tanya.... said...

How thankful we all are that we know spring is near. LOL