Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Good-bye 2007!!

We have had a great 2007, and we just wanted to share some of our families' favorites of the year:

Maddison:
Maddie loved the new world of food!! She is my first that will just dig in to anything placed before her. She loves yummy potatoes, where my older boys still have issues with the texture!!


Her second favorite of 2007 was the discovery of Elmo on Sesame Street. Elmo has the power to mesmerize her regardless of how sick/tired/grouchy she is. We love Elmo!!

Garet:

After much contemplation, he decided his 2007 favorites were: first, riding Thunder Mountain at California Adventure.

And, second, going to The Wooden Cottage Pre-school.



Kaleb:Kaleb's favorites were our trip to Disneyland. Most especially, the Screamer at California Adventure.

And his second was our New Year's Eve Party. It was great fun!!



Jeff:

Jeff's faves were going to Yellowstone with Bryan & Autumn and their family.

And going to Disneyland. He wants to go again as soon as he has enough money in his piggy bank!!



Me:

This was real hard, especially after reading Autumn's. In an effort not to copy hers, I'm going with: First, Our spur of the moment trip to Yellowstone. Sure it was expensive and a lot of driving with an infant, but it was a vacation after a relatively stress-filled summer. I think it did us all good to see the sights and get away for three days!Second, I couldn't not mention Laura. We are so happy she is in our family now!! It has been real fun to have her be part of our "Girl's Nights." We love her!!



Thanks to all who have been a part of our 2007. We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family!! We look forward to a great 2008!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Copy Cat! :) Loved it! It's going to be hard to beat 2007 with 2008, but I'm sure we'll try! xoxo

tanya.... said...

I love the pics!! Good Idea I think I will try to duplicate in some way or another!! I love the blog and journal idea of everything!!

Rochelle said...

Great pics, my favorite is of your PIG! oh my heck! Love it!

Next is how happy and jealous I am that you'll got Laura!

Next is the dang cute red all over Maddie's face!