Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Linda!!

I just want to wish Jeff's mom Linda a great birthday! Here are ten things I love about her:

1. She is always willing to help. Jeff abuses this when she comes to visit us!
2. She is always happy to see us, talk to us....she always has time for us!
3. She is a wonderful grandmother to my kids!!
4. She is a great listener. I know she is always there for me when I need her.
5. She is a great example of living the Gospel.
6. She is a giver.... on any occasion that I have admired anything of hers, she tries to give it to me.
7. She is adventurous...there are not too many 50-something-year-old's that are up for roller coasters and bungee jumping.
8. She is supportive.
9. She gave me Jeff....even though I feel like kicking him in the tush often...my life would not be what it is without him!
10. She loves me and I never have to doubt it!!
Sorry this is posted a little late; for some reason I thought the big day was tomorrow! Happy Birthday Linda! We love and miss you!! XOXO's!!



2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I've always been fond of this great Lady! Happy Birthday, Linda!

Autumn said...

Amen to all of these! Even number 9..sometimes we'd all like to kick Jeff in the tush!-nevertheless we are still thankful to Grandma for him! LOL!