Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Seven Peaks"

Last Saturday, we were lucky enough to get "taken" to Seven Peaks by Jeff's parents. We had a blast!!
Maddie and I waiting in a line with a tube....it was a little tricky sometimes to keep her entertained while we waited in lines.
Miss Maddie under the umbrella.
Garet riding the waves!
Kaleb and I coming down from the "Toilet Bowl" slide....we turned sideways and got stuck when we were getting flushed...it happens:)!
Garet and Kaleb at the end of a slide...check out Garet's position in the tube...he kept them going slow the WHOLE way!

This is one of my favorites!! Kaleb was so brave to do it with me!! Thanks for taking us Grandpa and Grandma!!

5 comments:

Susie said...

How fun! That picture of your boys at the end of the slide is a crack up. How did he not fall out?

Bonnie said...

He was totally hanging out the bottom of the tube!! It was a good thing that he was holding on for dear life!

Autumn said...

What good is a life jacket when your bum is totally stuck in the bottom of a tube! Lucky he got out of that one unscathed! He He!

Cami said...

Love the pics!! Wahoo! Dani did the boomerang one with Emily and Brayden and Brayd almost flew out! It was soooo scary! I'm glad you liked it though. My favorite was your caption under the toilet flush!! ha ha. It made me laugh.

Rochelle said...

I miss seven peaks so much! I wish we had something like that here.