Monday, July 28, 2008

My Big "Yard-Sale-ing" Adventure:

This Saturday, I got up at 7:00am and went "yard-sale-ing" with my running buddies and "peeps": Candis, Ella, Christina and Bobby. First, we went up to Draper and checked out some of the "mother-load of yard sales" listed on KSL. At the very first stop, I scored BIG (in my opinion)!! I found brand new Cookie Lee jewelry with price tags on them on sale for a dollar a piece. I pushed my way up...there were two women hogging the finds...and managed to find myself three pieces.We had a great time and are planning on going again every Saturday!! The back of our car was packed with all of the "finds" ranging from children's books and toys to lawn chairs to a wooden bench. I think overall we were all happy with our morning.
Till next Saturday, Gals!! I will still be searching for a rocking chair for Maddie's room!!

5 comments:

Christina said...

That picture turned out way better than I thought it would! Nice finds, Bonnie.

Rochelle said...

I wish I were there to garage sale with you! Bummer!

Autumn said...

Way to go...I always knew you had a yard saler in you! Now..maybe it's time for you to host one! He He...

Ella said...

I really can't wait to see what junk I can drag home this Saturday. It is so fun. I would totally steal the picture for my blog if I didn't look so barfy!

Susie said...

So you've come to the Dark Side...welcome!