Saturday, April 12, 2008

Inside My Purse:

Thanks for the tag, Heather! Here goes:

1. Puff's Kleenex
2. Wet Wipes---Life saver with kids!!
3. A day planner that I got from my hair lady....it has only been used once to put my next hair appointment...that was six weeks ago...don't think it has left the purse dungeon since.
4. My wallet, bulging at the seams....
5. A receipt from Maddie's ear doctor appointment two weeks ago....in garbage now.
6. My camera case...always have a camera in the purse....especially with kids!
7. Two checks written from Autumn at least a month ago.
8. Huggies coupons...always forget that I have them...will remain in purse dungeon until at least two months after they expire....
9. Two packs, yes TWO PACKS of gum. Usually it is in my car. I stuck them in my purse so "Not Me" wouldn't eat it all in one day...really surprised that it is still there!
10. Yummy smelling lotion from the hotel in Hawaii. Gonna be sad when it is gone...should have gotten a couple more....
11. Cheapest chap-stick in the world...got it from the dollar store...never again!!
12. Hair tie around said cheap chap-stick.
13. Cover Girl lip gloss.
14. Keys...check out my cute turtle souvenir from Hawaii--LOVE IT!!
15. Pink Razor...can't live without it!!
16. Spider-man lead pencil...Hey, I have boys!!
These are all inside my nifty little bag that came with my purse:
17. Advil case with whatever pain reliever that I have gotten the last time I ran out...I change pain relievers every time I run out...don't want to get too used to something so it doesn't work for me next time....
18. Equate brand contact re-wetting drops.
19. 1 band aid.
20. Cheap Wal-mart brand lotion that I hate and never use.
21. Nail file (board...had to throw away my file at the airport)
22. Nail clippers (guess these aren't considered weapons anymore??)
23. Hand Sanitizer....need to get the spray so I am more consistent with it.
24. Floss...a must have!
25. My inhaler.

Last, but not least, check out my CUTE purse:

I saw it in the airport store when we were waiting for our flight back from Hawaii that was eventually cancelled...Low and behold, there was a LE Sport Sac store at the Hilton the airline sent us to....I think it was fate....Jeff wasn't too happy with my splurge, but he indulged me...as he always does:-)!!

Tag--you're it: Jacci, Rochelle, & Tanya

3 comments:

Autumn said...

This is why I keep you around all of the time...because you're like a boy scout! Always prepared!

Rochelle said...

I do love the purse and we might be a close fight for best boy scout award. =0)

Heats said...

Wow! I never knew you were that prepared! :) Awesome! Thanks for being a good sport!