Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Boys!......RRRRRR!!

Okay, today I had the not-so-fun job of cleaning the bathrooms. To put it mildly, I am always amazed at what my boys can do to their toilet when they go potty when half asleep, today was no exception....actually, they really outdid themselves this time. I had to spray Clorox Cleanup under the water tank, in all of the crevices, and all surrounding walls and baseboards...not to mention the floors. After I finished the monumental task of cleaning their toilet, I asked both boys to come up so I could have a little heart-to-heart with them. I have come to the desperate point of offering them money to keep the toilets pee-free this week. At the conclusion of my little shpeell, Kaleb asks, "Mom, is it only this toilet that counts?" RRRRRRRRRRR!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

SERIOUSLY!

Laura said...

Gotta love little boys!!

Autumn said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one wishing I my toilets were "pee-free"! 'Not Me' loves to pee on my walls and toilets! RRRRR!!

tanya.... said...

I think that the big boys are just as bad as the little boys!! I love the "Not me" Monster!!