Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maddison Turns TWO!!

On Wednesday, the 25th, Maddie turned two. Where has all of that time gone?? I can still remember heading to the Provo Hospital to have her and Jeff making me cry by saying: "It's okay, if you don't have her tonight, you'll probably have her in a couple of days." I was at a 5 when we got there....

This is the first present she opened a couple of days early. She did a "YAY!" cheer for it!!
On Wednesday, we went to Target to pick out her big girl bike. When we got home, I thought I'd put it together so she could try it out. It took me a FULL HOUR and then when we showed it to Maddie, she tried to take one of the boys' helmets to wear...then threw a tantrum since she did not have a helmet to ride her bike with. So much for that delightful hour....
We went to Los Hermanos for her family birthday dinner. YUM!! Maddie discovered the yummy salsa and kept dipping the same chip in a bowl and licking off all of the salsa.
Here is her pretty cake!
Opening presents. She got a helmet! We had a great time!!
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

She is so cute! I love her arms up with thrill! Your baby is 2 CRAZY!!

Autumn said...

Love the arms in the air picture! She's so cute! She like to be the center of attention...her birthday was her favorite day! I still can't believe you forgot the bike helmet the first time around! Duh!

Cami said...

How fun and cute! I am laughing at the mental image of double, triple, quadruple dipping in the salsa. ha! At the same time I am saying blech. Us moms are so used to stuff like that. Looked like a fun day for her!

Autumn said...

So Cami...Don't let Bonnie fool you with the whole salsa thingy! It is I (her Auntie) that shares quadruple dipped salsa and licks the drips from her ice cream cone! Bonnie gets way too grossed out for things like that! He He! Good thing she's got me around to do all of her dirty work...oh and a really good thing that I love her kids enough to share their germs!

Bonnie said...

Sheesh, Autumn. Don't ruin my "perfect mom image" or anything!! No, seriously, we are lucky to always have you around!!