Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Keepin' It Real" Tag

I was double tagged by my little sister Jax and my cute friend Cami. Thanks guys!! Actually, my house is okay right now, so I have to hurry and do it!!
This tag is all about keepin' it real! The rules are to take pictures of the things listed below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look and take the picture. Then tag five victims...um, I mean people.

1. Fridge: Amazingly, no Kool-Aid puddles in the bottom today. Does everyone else's Fridge look like this on the outside?? My kids have to add everything that has a magnet to our "collection."

2. Closet: I love to have order in my house....but, this is where all of my "projects" rest until I can get to them. It looks like I better get cracking, I am running out of shelf space to stick them!
3. Kitchen Sink: Just cleaned up from dinner. I am pretty neurotic about it, though.

4. Laundry room: I love having a laundry divider that I use faithfully, so when one is full, that is when I wash that load....a little neurotic about laundry getting done....I hate to iron, notice my hanging "pile" of things to be ironed....it usually gets done when I don't have enough room to hang things up to dry.

5. Toilet: had to wait for it to be vacated....Glad he put the lid down. Yes, our magazine rack is home to our Reader's Digest subscription....
6. Favorite Room: My bedroom. It is just so warm and cozy and hard to leave some days!!



7. Favorite pair of shoes: I love these....they make me feel young and sexy whenever I do wear them...unfortunately, they also make me taller than Jeff...




So these are my "old faithfuls" that I wear almost daily.


8. What are the kids doing right now?: They are rough-housing with Grandma. What a great grandma they have!! :)


9. Self Portrait: SERIOUSLY?


Okay, so today has been one of those lounging days: finishing my book, doing laundry, recouping from doing our huge yard yesterday AND cleaning my whole main floor.....my excuses can go on. Actually, been putting off getting ready all day because I kept thinking I would go run first, but here it is almost 9:00 pm and I haven't left the house. Tomorrow I am back on the work-out bandwagon! (Hopefully...)


10. Where You Want To Go: On a LONG Mediteranean Cruise with my Hubby. I love to hike and see ruins and castles and history, etc. It would also be great to be able to be on the beach, too. I just think it would be great to get to see so many cool places, but not have to feel like I am living out of a suitcase the whole time. (I am one of those that unpack my entire suitcase when I check in to a motel for more than a couple of nights.)



I am tagging: Heather, Tanya, Laura-u can do this:), and Susie!

3 comments:

Cami said...

Bonnie so fun! I loved seeing several different views and angles too. You are so original to do that. I am so glad we can be friends at yoga and now blogging!! Wahoo!

Autumn said...

He he he he he! LOVE the self portrait! LOL!

Heats said...

Seriously?? Yours is cute but I am seriously concerned about my house. lol. Cute.