Monday, June 30, 2008

"Follow-up Facial"

I am a sucker for anyone trying to give me pointers on how to apply my make-up, what colors to wear, etc. So, when my friend Shan who does Mary Kay approached me about doing a "Follow-up Facial" at my house, I took her up on it. The day before the facial, she called me to see if I could round up some friends to "share the experience with." Awesome Cami and Autumn agreed to come over. (We had 11 kids in my backyard playing with the hose during our "Mommy Time.")
Autumn showing us how it is done...I love that Maddie is checking everything out. She copies putting on makeup all of the time!
Cami was concerned putting on eyeliner and eyeshadow...Don't know why....she looked like a hot babe after!!! Here is our after picture...we kept joking the whole time about looking like hookers because we were trying colors we wouldn't normally try (don't think Shan appreciated our comments!)...I think we look fabulous! Thanks gals!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Fabulous is definitely stretching that look! I look terrible in all of those pictures! So glad I finally got my hair cut! Thanks for the good time...and for not getting me roped into selling or buying! He He! :)

Cami said...

Oh, I am BY FAR the most gorgeous!! With all that black eyeliner? Are you kidding me? Sheesh. So glad I came and had fun painting my face. Dani was thrilled to see it come off later at night when I washed my face. hallelujia for soap!!