Monday, March 17, 2008

"Medium"

K, so I got up nice and early today. I decided to climb back onto the "workout wagon" and did the class called "Boot camp." Needless to say, it kicked my butt and picked it back up and kicked it again!! Afterwards, I had lots of errands to do. I got ready and put on my new Shade shirt that I got on sale on Saturday. First, Maddie had a doctor appointment; where we learned that she still has ear infections after her third Rocephin shot. Then, we went to the gas station...I did go in and get a drink and suckers for my kids. Then, I ran into Costco and exchanged some yogas I bought that had a hole in them (when I took them out of the package). Then, I went to Wal-mart to get prescriptions and some groceries. Garet's prescription from his urologist was late getting called in, so I had a half hour wait after I was done. So, I took the kids to Del Taco for some yummy (CHEAP) lunch. Afterwards, I ran back into Wally and got their prescriptions. Now, I am making cookies for Bryan and Ryan's birthdays, so I opted to take off my jeans and sport some yogas. Low and behold, as I am folding up my jeans to wear again, I see a "Medium" sticker smack dab on the butt of my jeans!!! I guess, all I can say is that I am glad it was not an "XLarge"!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

LOL! I hate it when that happens, nut mine would say XL!

Laura said...

So funny! I'm sure you gave some people a good laugh today, lol!!

tanya.... said...

Sorry to hear this news! It's my luck that it would say XL also though!! thanks for the laugh!!

Autumn said...

It is my lucky day that I wasn't with you today! LOL! Thanks for all of the laughs you give me! ..and I did not notice your advertisment of your size on your behind when you came to my house...I would have been sure to point it out!